G3-Optimized Firefox

After realizing that some people actually make use of my G3-optimized Firefox builds (other than me), I decided to make a habit out of releasing a build for each Firefox release. I am posting this entry from my newly built Firefox optimized for G3. This time, since I simply updated the source tree and recompiled as opposed to compiled from scratch, it only took about two hours and forty-five minutes, as opposed to five hours. Dedicating about three hours to create these builds with every Firefox release isn’t a big deal at all, especially if people make use of them.

You can download the new build by clicking here.